As a South Florida resident you will notice that it rains a lot but the great thing is that it doesn’t last for long before the sun comes out. Rain doesn’t stop people from leaving their homes as it would in other cities. It is suggested that you drive with caution to your destination. In the event that it is raining and you still wish to do something fun here are some tips on what you can do to make that a reality.
1. Carpool to a coffee shop and sip lattes while planning your night on the town. Check out Brew. This quaint authentic coffee shop will definitely fill your time. From the moment you walk in you hear the Barristers greeting the frequent patrons by name. Brew Urban Café offers an escape by day from the office politics in downtown Fort Lauderdale, and by night a caffeinated respite from club/street scene of Himmarshee. Located down a lightly trafficked side street that is cornered by Tarpon Bend. Park and pay is the parking system so be sure to sip that latte and pay that meter.
This authentic coffee bar brews a diverse mix of coffees, teas and cappuccino that are matched with their offerings of pastries. There are reading materials for readers and the industrial decor is accented with local art works. Located 209 SW Second Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, Phone: 954-523-7191 hours: Monday-Saturday 7am-11pm Sunday 8am-9pm. Brew provides the perfect location on a rainy day!
2. Barnes and nobles: If you love literature than this is the perfect place to be. On rainy days slow the pace and browse through books and you just might find the book that inspires greatness in you.
3. Movies: check out a movie even if you heard it wasn’t good. Think outside of the box and watch a movie that’s not your typical movie or watch a movie that you always have wanted to see.
4. Take your family to dinner and enjoy family time with no rush to leave in the rain. You may even find that you enjoy the precious time you’ve encountered.
5. Go to the Gym and get your workout routine in for the day so you will be ready and able to enjoy Ft. Lauderdale when the sun comes out in 15 secs.
With all the awesome things to do in Ft Lauderdale how could you not want to live here. Check out some of the amazing listings of available condos and be sure to enter your information into the box on your right. That way an expert real estate agent can get in touch with you to show you everything Ft Lauderdale has to offer.